~Duncan is a supporting protagonist for The Railroad Girl.~
Also Known As: The Golden Guardian
Species: Narrow Gauge Steam Engine
Relatives: Andrew Barclay and Co. Ltd. (designer and builder)
Hair Color: N/A
Eye Color: Black
Skin Color: Grey
Duncan is a golden-yellow narrow gauge engine with golden-yellow paint with black lining and gold boiler bands, his name on both sides of his boiler, and the number "6" on both sides of his coal bunker.
- Duncan is hot-tempered and gets really furious at Sir Handel when he acts all bossy, but Ernie usually calms him down by having him take deep breaths into a paper bag
- Despite his hot temper, he is usually happy and lively and always eager to get things done correctly and on time.
- He's also great friends with the other narrow engines and Karen
- His favorite movie is "The Ballad Of The Green Berets"
- He's one of the bravest engines in Winter City, earning him the nickname "The Golden Guardian"
- He also gets his nickname from how he sometimes carries a toy cap rifle with him
- He can also play guitar
- Despite the fact that they are 2 different types of engines, Duncan is best friends with Rusty