~Edgar is Top Cat's butler and one of the main protagonists of The Crown Jewel Caper.~
Full Name: Edgar Jean-Eric Detoit
Nickname(s): Ed, Eddie
Birthday: February 22, 1959
Hair Color: Brown (graying)
Eye Color: Black
Skin Color: Fair
Residence: A fine house in Paris, France (formerly), Top Cat's mansion on 555 Sycamore Avenue (currently)
Relationships: Unnamed parents (both of whom are still alive), Top Cat (employer, friend), Benny the Ball, Spook, Fancy-Fancy, Brain, Choo-Choo, Tails, Cream, Brains, and Spud The Scarecrow (all friends)
Occupation(s): Butler, chauffeur
Likes: Making soup, his job, helping his boss.
Dislikes: His soup being burnt, anything bad happening to him, his boss, or any of his friends
Favorite Food(s): His soup, French-fried potatoes, Caesar salad, whatever his boss likes
Least Favorite Food(s): Whatever his boss doesn't like.
Known Prized Possession(s): A LEGO model of The Eiffel Tower he made.
Hobbies: Mini golf, making soup, reading
Working outfit: A 2-toned brown suit, gray pants, black shoes.
Casual Outfit: A dark blue cardigan sweater over a white polo t-shirt, khaki pants, blue Aspen boots
- His soup is enjoyed by many people, including his friends.
- He often panics when he receives a distressing phone call, but manages to pull himself together and inform Top Cat.
- His favorite kind of soup is carrot topped with parsley.
- Despite being the driver of Top Cat's 1930 Rolls Royce, he also owns a motorcycle.
- He shares his birthday with George Washington, the 1st President of the United States.