~Emily is a supporting protagonist for The Railroad Girl.~
Full Name: Emily the Emerald Engine
Also Known As: The Social Engine
Hair Color: N/A
Eye Color: Black
Skin Color: Grey
Emily is a large dark green tender engine with dark green paint with yellow lining, a tall funnel with a brass ring on top, and a brass dome in front of her whistle.
- Emily is very sisterly and kind to younger engines, especially the narrow gauge engines
- She was a bit bossy and fussy when she first came to Winter City, but was later reformed
- She is also sensitive to other engines' feelings
- She's somewhat of a social worker for the engines, hence her nickname
- When she does something wrong, she is always quick to apologize
- When she first came to Winter City, her buffers were originally bronze, but Ernie rewarded her with a silver set for doing very well on her first days
- Ernie also rewarded her with 2 of her own coaches for rescuing another engine from an accident.
- She is one of the only 4 engines who have silver buffers, the other 3 being Molly, Stanley, and Stepney