Full Name: Franklin Parker Hardy
Also Known As: Frankie
Birthday: August 19, 1997
Relatives: Fenton Hardy (father), Laura Hardy (mother), Gertrude Hardy (paternal aunt), Joey Hardy (younger brother)
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Black
Skin Color: Fair
Notable Instruments: Rickenbacker 330, Hohner 16-hole chromatic harmonica, Gibson G-101 organ, Fender Telecaster, Yamaha SHS-10 Keytar, Yamaha PSR S 770 keyboard, Guild S-100, Epiphone Coronet, Fender CJ-290SCE, Hagstrom Viking
Frank always wears a blue lightweight pea coat over a green shirt with black lining around the collar, white pants, and black shoes.
- Frank shares his birthday with former Queen bassist John Deacon
- He also shares his birthday with Cream drummer Ginger Baker, who was also the drummer for Blind Faith
- He and his brother were encouraged to become musicians after listening to one of their mother's old Bob Dylan albums
- Even though he is older than Joey, he is shorter than him
- In the summertime, he wears a red polo shirt, blue jeans, and red sneakers
- For pajamas, he wears a red t-shirt, white pants, and blue slippers
- He and Joey own and share a 1978 AMC Pacer that previously belonged to their father
- Out of all the Loud sisters, Lana is the closest to him, and one night, he bought a teddy bear for her so she'll have something to cuddle with whenever she gets scared on a stormy night.
- His twenty-first birthday was celebrated in the Starlet City Friends pilot, The Way It All Began.