~John Tracy is a school bus driver and a member of a top-secret organization known as International Rescue, along with his brothers Scott, Virgil, Gordon, and Alan. He is also the drummer for The Hatfields~
Full name: John Glenn Tracy
Nickname(s): Johnny (called that by Alan during childhood)
Birthday: October 8, 1989
Hair Color: Blond (later dyed Orange)
Eye Color: Hazel
Skin Color: Fair
Residence: A large red single-story house on 34 McKinley St., which he shares with his brothers, Tracy Island (used as a summer retreat)
Relationships: Jeff Tracy (father), Lucy Tracy (mother, deceased), Scott Tracy (older brother), Virgil Tracy (younger brother), Gordon Tracy (younger brother), Alan Tracy (youngest brother), Grandma Tracy (grandmother)
Occupation(s): International Rescue Space Monitor, school bus driver
Likes: Helping people, coffee, whenever Gordon is on his best behavior and not causing mischief, puppies, Batman (gotta like Batman!), music
Dislikes: People in danger, spilling his coffee, whenever Gordon isn't on his best behavior and is causing mischief, whenever his coffee break is disturbed, getting his bus either in a pothole or giving it a flat tire
Favorite food(s): Anything coffee-flavored or whatever he considers "good" (examples: coffee-flavored ice cream, candy, cookies, cake, etc.)
Least favorite food(s): Anything he considers "disgusting" (examples: burnt coffee, pickles, pickled eggs, sauerkraut, peanuts (explanation in the trivia)
Known prized possession(s): A red Ludwig Epic 6-Piece drum kit he was given as a Christmas present by Scott
Hobbies: Playing drums, making coffee, reading Batman comic books
Notable Instruments: The drum kit mentioned above
Casual Outfit: A beige button-down shirt, light blue jeans, white socks, and black shoes
Bus Driver's Uniform: An indigo jacket over his shirt and a matching cap
International Rescue Uniform: A blue jumpsuit with orange gear
Usually, John is quiet and cool-headed, but he has a very bad temper and usually gets furious at Gordon whenever he causes trouble or makes a prank-call. Alan does bother him sometimes, but John, since Alan is the youngest of the Tracy brothers, doesn't get as mad at Alan as he does with Gordon. This maybe why Alan doesn't bother John every day like Gordon does.
- He has a keen interest in music, especially drums
- When he was 15, he was found to have a severe peanut allergy, which is why he doesn't like peanuts.
- Ever since he was 9, he's been a Batman fan, collecting various Batman merchandise such as comic books, action figures, LEGO sets, DVD's, notebooks, folders, and even Batman pillowcases, bedclothes, and towels!
- He's been drinking coffee since he was 7 years old
- While driving his bus, he often sings "Another One Rides The Bus", a "Weird Al" Yankovic parody of Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust"
- He is the 2nd of the 5 Tracy brothers
- He also has dreams of becoming a zoologist and a botanist
- He is also an expert shot with a shotgun and a crossbow