Peter Sam is one of the main protagonists of The Railroad Girl.
Full Name: N/A
Also Known As: P.S., The Art Lover
Species: Narrow Gauge Steam Engine
Gender: Male ♂
Relatives: Kerr Stuart (designer and builder), Millie (girlfriend)
Hair Color: None
Eye Color: Black
Skin Color: Grey
Peter Sam is a dark green narrow gauge saddle-tank engine with dark green paint with red and gold lining, his name on both sides of his tank, and the number "4" on both sides of his coal bunker.
- Peter Sam used to be named Stuart after his builder, Kerr Stuart, but when he arrived in Winter City, he was renamed Peter Sam after the late Mayor Peter Sam
- Peter Sam used to have a regular funnel, but after an accident he had with some slate cars, his funnel was severely cracked, so he was given a special funnel as a replacement
- Peter Sam is fond of art and is often seen watching "The Joy Of Painting With Bob Ross" on TV
- He is also a very skilled artist and owns and runs his very own art studio next to the Winter City Diesel where he makes beautiful paintings, drawings, etchings, and sculptures
- His artistic skills have won him a spot on the WCDA (see this page for more info) as the team's sketch artist