~Scott Tracy is the janitor at Fred Rogers Middle School and a member of a top-secret organization known as International Rescue, along with his brothers John, Virgil, Gordon, and Alan. He is also the lead guitarist for The Hatfields~
Full Name: Scott Malcolm Tracy
Nickname(s): Scotty (called that by Alan during childhood)
Birthday: April 4, 1988
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Skin Color: Fair
Residence: A large red single-story house on 34 McKinley St., which he shares with his brothers, Tracy Island (used as a summer retreat)
Occupation(s): Janitor, International Rescue scout pilot
Likes: Helping people, his job, chess, whenever Gordon is on his best behavior and not causing mischief, cooking, flying his beloved Thunderbird 1, puppies (honestly, who doesn't like puppies?), music
Dislikes: People in danger, whenever Gordon isn't on his best behavior and is causing mischief , whenever he burns whatever he's cooking or himself by the stove, whenever his beloved Thunderbird 1 gets wrecked
Favorite Food(s): Pizza, roast beef, meatloaf, steak, pasta, beef jerky, donuts, chocolate chip cookies, pretzels, potato chips, bacon, pistachios, cashews, sunflower seeds, waffles, pancakes, bagels, fried chicken, chocolate ice cream, anything he considers "good"
Least favorite food(s): Lemons, limes, onions, crunchy peanut butter (the kind with the nuts in it), any kind of ice cream that has nuts, anything he considers "disgusting"
Known prized possession(s): A Fender Stratocaster he received for his 14th birthday
Hobbies: Playing chess, playing his guitar, cleaning things
Notable Instruments: Fender Stratocaster, Gretsch Country Gentleman, Hagstrom Viking XII, Rickenbacker 360/12, Rickenbacker 330, Guild Starfire III, Epiphone Dot, Fender Hellcat XII
Casual Outfit: A pale blue shirt, navy blue jeans, white socks, dark blue shoes
Formal Outfit: A blue roll-neck shirt, light blue checkered waistcoat, dark brown pants, light brown socks, dark brown shoes
Janitor's Uniform: Blue coveralls with his name stitched into the right side, blue baseball cap, tan work boots with black leather cuffs
International Rescue Uniform: A light blue jumpsuit with blue gear
Scott is very kind to others and is always willing to help. He's also very cheery, leading to the fact that he sings while he does his janitor duties, sometimes playing air guitar on his broom or dancing with his mop, bringing smiles and giggles to many students and staff, including the principal. At home and on weekends, he's relaxed and has a good sense of humor. He also is an expert cook. He's also smart, bold, and has quick wit and thinking. When doing his International Rescue duties, he is very determined to save the people he's saving.
- He still has his "Mr. Bo-Bo" teddy bear and gets teased by Gordon for having it, even though Scott teases Gordon for still sucking his thumb in his sleep when Gordon was a kid.
- He is named after American astronaut Scott Carpenter of Mercury 7 fame.
- He has an interest in music and used to be in a band with his brothers called "The Lunar-Tix", in honor of their father, Jeff Tracy,'s mission to the moon as a NASA astronaut
- He is the oldest child of the Tracy family and the 1st of the 5 Tracy brothers
- Whenever he hurts himself in anyway, he always shouts out "Dingliedangliedoodle!", which his brothers, father, and grandmother find funny. However, his mother thought otherwise and thought he was using that word as a substitute for a cuss word.
- When he, John, and Virgil were little, they went to a summer camp named "Camp Nappy Packy Wacky Lake"
- The Gibson Hummingbird he taught himself to play guitar on is the same one now in the hands of Gordon
- He shares his birthday with Australian entertainer Sam Moran, best known for his work with Australian children's music band The Wiggles